(Senior) Manager People Advisory Services - Strategic SAP Technology Architect (f/m/d)
Working together to develop future-proof solutions for tomorrow’s business world: that’s our goal, along with our more than 11,000 colleagues across 20 locations throughout Germany. With our innovative services in auditing, tax consulting, strategy and transactions as well as consulting, we accompany our clients into the future. As part of our Tax Services we offer expertise and advise on all tax issues. This knowledge enables us to optimize the business and legal structures of national and international clients. If you’re looking to develop your individual skills while working in interdisciplinary and multicultural teams, come and shape your career path with us! It’s yours to build!
What you can expect – enriching experiences that will last a lifetime
Within People Advisory Services in Hamburg, Berlin, Cologne, Düsseldorf, Frankfurt/Main, Stuttgart, Mannheim or Munich you will take on a wide variety of tasks.
Your key responsibilities
- As a Strategic Technology Architect, you will be supporting the leadership team with complex technology questions and build the next level of digital HR portfolios
- Support in proposals to represent the technical agenda in different kind of projects, from HR transformation, to Workforce Advisory, Success Factors implementations, over to state-of-the-art native custom cloud applications
- Provide effort estimations for implementing new solutions and/or rolling out cloud applications
- Present at C-level complex technical matters in an easy and understandable way
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- University degree and work experience in computer science, technology or equivalent combined with at least 10 years work experience as architect, software engineer or similar
- Knowledge of software development and current software architecture trends and technologies; Very good understanding of Cloud-based applications, especially in the context of SAP Cloud Platform and the HR domain; Technology-allrounder needed
What make you stands out – attributes of your success
- Smart speaker to articulate complex problems easy; Strong communication skills with business and technology partners; Good in coordinating different communication channels
- High flexibility and the willingness to learn in a dynamic and rapidly changing environment with dynamic projects and technologies
- Fluent in German and English
What we can offering – an inspiring work environment
- First-class development and career advancement opportunities
- International project work using state-of-the-art technology, a global network and multicultural teams that contribute to the sustainable improvement of the business world of tomorrow
- Join a first-class global employer utilizing some of the most pioneering technology
Find out more here about the many benefits to which you are entitled as employee at EY.
Become part of our high-performing teams!
Apply now. If you have any questions, please contact our Recruitment Center at: +49 6196 996 10005.