Specialist SAP Payroll Germany (m/w/d)
For our Global Transaction Center (GTC) in Berlin, we are looking for a Specialist Payroll for Germany initially limited until 31.12.2022. If you are interested in working independently and service-oriented and if you have already demonstrated that you are self-motivated, a team player and flexible, we look forward to getting to know you soon.
- Together with your colleagues, you will ensure a correct and timely payroll for our business units in Germany. This includes the maintenance of master and transaction data in our SAP system and support in time management, e.g., the recording of missing or incorrect time data.
- You create reports and take care of fulfilling the legal obligations to provide information, statements and declarations to the public authorities.
- You actively participate in the continuous improvement of our processes.
- You already have experience in German payroll. If you have already worked with SAP: all the better!
- For you, teamwork means supporting each other, solving problems together and learning together. You are not satisfied with the status quo and you are looking for opportunities to accomplish your tasks even better and more efficiently. Your "customers" are your colleagues at KWS and it is therefore important to you that they can rely on a correct and timely payroll, that problems are solved fast and questions are answered quickly.
- You are fluent in German. As our team is very international, a basic level of English would be beneficial. If necessary, we can support you with language trainings.
What you can expect:
- A location in the heart of Berlin (currently mainly working from home)
- A great team with lots of fun at work and regular team events
- A positive and appreciative working environment
- Flat hierarchies and open communication
- An attractive remuneration package incl. other benefits
- Flexible working hours and a reasonable work-life balance
Did we spark your interest?
Then apply now via our online portal and send us your documents. We look forward to getting to know you!
KWS is one of the world’s leading plant breeding companies. With the tradition of family ownership, KWS has operated independently for more than 160 years. It focuses on plant breeding and the production and sale of seed for corn, sugar beet, cereals, potato, rapeseed, sunflowers and vegetables. KWS uses leading-edge plant breeding methods. 5.700 employees represent KWS in more than 70 countries. For more information: www.kws.com/career. Follow us on LinkedIn® at https://linkedin.com/company/kwsgroup/.